I (as usual) take no credit for the creation of this recipe. I only take credit for feeding my child safe, healthy foods. Here's today's yummy (and good for you) snack:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove kale leaves from stem. Wash and dry thoroughly with a salad shaker/washer.
3. Tear kale into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
4. Coat leaves with oil (I used canola, but olive would be yum, too).
5. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake until edges are light brown, but not burnt, appximately 15-20 minutes.
These taste like salty, crunch air. Lukas liked them, but caught on pretty early that it was a dark, leafy vegetable and kindly offered to share with his sister.